Here is a blow-by-blow description of what happened in the Pirates/Diamondbacks game this afternoon:
- Clint Barmes and John McDonald both in the starting lineup. Oh crap.
- Jonathan Sanchez starting. Oh crap.
- 3-0 Diamondbacks after one. Oh crap.
- 6-0 Diamondbacks four batters in to the second inning.
- Third inning, Jonathan Sanchez still out there.
- Fourth inning. Some guy named AJ Pollock homers. Sanchez is still out there.
- Fourth inning. Martin Prado singles, Sanchez is removed.
- Fourth inning. Chris Leroux walks the bases loaded.
- Fourth inning. Chris Leroux walks in a run.
- Fourth inning. Chris Leroux walks in another run.
- Just want to point out that those things all happened in a row and immediately after Leroux was brought into the game.
- After That Point. Whatever.
Yep. That sucked a lot.